261. At Gotham Academy prom, Dick decided to sneak up on Artemis and Wally and take a picture with them. Artemis was slightly confused why this boy she hardly knew was posing in a picture with her, again, but she was more annoyed at Wally who was laughing so hard he couldn’t breathe and wouldn’t tell her why.
272. One time, Artemis and Robin got into a huge fight. They were swearing and name calling and Artemis had gotten to the point where she called Robin a dick. He immediately burst out laughing and couldn’t stop. It only made Artemis even more pissed because she had no idea why he was laughing at her perfectly good insult.
303. As the Bat-Family continued to grow, the team made a game of chosing which member they liked the best. When Nightwing was asked, he just smiled, and told them, “Agent A.” When they told him they had no idea who that was, he just smirked and responded, “Exactly.”
314. Kaldur was once accidentally featured in Shark Week. He was going for a swim and got caught on camera along with some sharks and Dick and Wally saw it and sang the Jaws theme whenever he walked towards them for the next month.
334. Barbara once caught Jason drinking alcohol from Bruce’s wine cabinet. Instead of punishing him for drinking at such a young age, Barbara poured herself a small glass and the two just stayed there, chatting, for the rest of the night. Since his death, every year on the anniversary, Barbara goes down to the grotto and pours a drink for herself and Jason.
337. The Team once attached a bell to Dick’s sunglasses so he would stop sneaking up on people. Dick hacked into the sound system and made bell noises play all over the cave to freak people out even more.
20. After Jason Todd joined the Team as the new Robin, he formed a fast friendship with Artemis. She was a part of the mission against the Joker that Jason was killed on, and guilt over his death caused her to retire from the Team.